Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Last Night, Or So I'm Told

We saw the movie Sin City last night. It was absurdly violent, seemingly neverending, and visually stunning. Lots of eye candy for me (Jessica Alba and a very naked Carla Gugino) and for Eisa (Bruce Willis? She likes Bruce Willis?). All in all, an uncommonly memorable film experience. Or so I'm told.

According to Eisa, she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (this part of her story, anyway, is completely plausible). Upon her return, I said, "You wouldn't make it."

"What?" she asked, knowing I was still asleep. "Where wouldn't I make it?"

"Sin City," I said. "Sin City."

Eisa laughed, both at the time and this morning when she got to tell me about it. I have no recollection of either the dream or the conversation, but I wish I did. I'm sure I was having some sort of violent and sexy film-noir adventure, and I'm also pretty sure I won't have one of those today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home